The OASI is a shoe of stunning precision as well as exceptional comfort. Its design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user in any situation.
- A superbly versatile curved shoe.
- The design and construction techniques have resulted in a shoe of amazing precision on every type of foothold and all kinds of difficult situations.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
Vertical or overhanging routes and all kinds of bouldering.
Uppers : Microfibre
Closure System : Velcro, patented Draxtor system
Tongue : Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
Lining : TXT treated cotton
Insole : 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Midsole : Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
Sole : Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
Weight : 340 gr.
Sizes : 1-13 (UK) with half sizes